Born in 1900 in Yuroslav, Poland. In 1920 made
aliya as a member in a youth movement. Was one of the prime mover
of Gan-Shmuel and worked in a hive. In 1926 went to Germany to study
architecture at the school "Bauhaus" in Dasau. Graduated in 1929 and
stayed in Berlin till 1931 working as an architect. Returned to Israel
in 1932 and open his own firm in Tel-Aviv. Participated in many competition
successfully. Built homes, workers condominiums, hospitals and schools.
Was one of the prime-movers of "Ha-hug". During 1941-47 served as
a chief lecturer in the Technion in Haifa, the college of architecture.
In 1948-53 was engaged in a national and regional designing at the
Department of Designing in the primisters-minister Office and the
Interior Affairs Office. (?) During 1953-54 worked for the UN as a
consultant for the governments of Burma, Singapur and Indonesia. During
1950-64 worked in collaboration with Binyamin Idelson and during 1965-68
worked in collaboration with his son, Architect Eldar Sharon. In 1962
was awarded the Israel Award for his design of the hospital "Soroka"