Born in 1909 in Russia. Made aliya in 1911.
In 1926 went to study architecture in Rome, Italy, and in Brussels
and Gent, Belgium. Returned to Israel in 1930 and opened her own firm.
Designed houses in collaboration with Shlomo Ginsburg, and participated
in many competitions. In 1934 won the competition for designing Dizengoff
During 1940-45 managed the town planing Dept. in Tel-Aviv municipality.
During that time, her firm was managed by architect Zalman Baruch'
who became her partner in 1945. Was the first architect who designed