Born in 1907 in Vilna, Lita. In 1924 made aliya.
Studied architecture in the Technion in the years 1925-28, and in
1931 went to Dassau,Germany, to continue his study in the school "Bauhaus".
His professor was Architect Mis van-Der Ruhe. In 1932 graduated and
went to do his internship with Architect Le Kurbuzie in Paris, France.
In 1933 returned to Tel-Aviv and opened his own firm. During 1946-69
worked as an architect in Tel-Aviv Municipality.