Born in 1894 in Jaffa. In 1907 he moved with
his family to Paris, France. Went to the School of Architecture in
Paris, France, and when graduating worked there as an architect. In
1927 returned to Israel. While working for his own firm from 1928
till 1934 he also served as a member in the Tel-Aviv Committee for
Cities Designing. During the years 1934-35 was the deputy president
of the Engineers and Architects Union. For many years served as a
member in the Competition Committee of Tel-Aviv Municipality.