Born in 1908 in Ukraine. In 1923 made aliya.
Studied architecture in the school "Bauhaus" in Dasau, Germany, during
the years 1931-33. In 1934 returned to Israel and started to work
in the firm of Architect Joseph Neufeld, and in 1937 started to work
in his own firm. During 1941-43 was the chair of the Maps Department
in the Palmah, and since 1943 was the architect of the Technical Dept.
in the kibbutzim of "Hashomer Hatza'ir". In 1980 was awarded the title
"The beloved architect number 1"